Sunday, March 05, 2006

Atlanta is interesting LOL

I've been here for a couple of days and I find it an interesting place. It's nice being around so many black people for once. It's also interesting seeing streetlights on wires, noticing no one has a fence around their house and also that people smile back at you and speak in public.

It's definitely a contrast from California. I think too many of us out there have gotten way too concerned with the prospect of becoming rich and famous rather than showing a concern for our people. I can definitely say that at least in the last two days, I've learned and saw how materialistic California truly is.

Atlanta is beautiful. Although I'm seeing a lot of dead grass. LOL

My family has fed me to death. I've had two helpings of Blue Bell Ice Cream, Crawfish Etoufee and some gumbo. We're about to go on a walk.

No comments: